Izhmash PP-19 Bizon – ★★★★ Submachine Gun
Not to be confused with PP-19-01. Decent stats, interesting buff tile, but like all grenade SMGs kinda superfluous.
Between Zas (same area, more damage, enemy debuff), molotovs (a lot more damage and damage over time, smaller area), and airstrikes (all the area, more damage) there's plenty of better options to sacrifice your enemies on the altar of Megumin. Can be pressed into service if you're really lacking off tank options, I guess.
Extra notes available.
HE greande SMG eventually falls of as enemies have higher HP. Without Oath, Bizon has a average damage of 598 with a Damage 2 Artillery Fairy, and 331.5 damage without.
- When high hp enemies are cramped, Molotovs do more damage (Vector: 329, 47).
- When high hp enemies are spread apart, SR-3MP does more damage. Zas can also be used for her own self-buff or enemy debuff.
- When high hp enemies are in a wide area that is not too wide for HE grenades, Zas (234) can do the same job and open up your Off-tank slot for a different SMG/HG. Zas can also be tile buffed with more things.
- When low hp enemies are spread apart, Airstrike (500) does more, and can be used on an RF echelon.
- When low hp enemies are in a wide area that is not too wide for HE grenades, Zas (234) can do the same job and open up your Off-tank slot for a different SMG/HG. Zas can also be tile buffed with more things.
This leaves situations where there are low hp enemies in a wide area that is not too wide for HE grenades which you do not want to use Zas on for whatever reasons for your HE grenadiers.
Regardless, they are not completely unusable, it's just that there are many better options that exist.
However, they can still wreck weaker stuff perfectly fine, if you choose not to use Zas.