Author: Chiaki Matsuda
Getting started / FAQs#
- READ ME FIRST covers the minimal basics for how to GFL
- Construction recipes explained
- Which dolls are worth duping?
- …changing backgrounds is difficult, I guess
- Limited event / reward dolls – when and how they come back
- Yes the beach BG is permanent, stop asking
Farming and Levelling#
- Daily/Weekly Mission reward overviews
- Combat simulator rewards
- Where to farm weeklies
- Leveling guide
- Zas Corpse Dragging Guide
- Roles, buffs and classes – what do all these dolls even do?
- Formation overview – positioning
- Machine gun formation guide
- Machine guns – equipment and buff guide
- Rifle formation guide
- Assault rifle formation guide
Gameplay mechanics overview#
- Night battle basics
- Fairy Overview
- Stat calculation overview
- Accuracy/hit formula
- Repair time formula
- Logistics great success chances
- Experience needed per level
- Timers for battery respawn etc.:
- Enemy data
- Combat simulator
In depth mechanics guides#
- Arctic 1-1 – Arctic 1-2 – Arctic 1-3 – Arctic 1-4
- Arctic 2-1 – Arctic 2-2 – Arctic 2-3 – Arctic 2-4
- Arctic 3-1 – Arctic 3-2 – Arctic 3-3 – Arctic 3-4
- Arctic Ranking
Operation Rabbit Hunt#
Operation Deep Dive#
- DD 1-1 – DD 1-2 – DD 1-3 – DD 1-4
- DD 2-1 – DD 2-2 – DD 2-3 – DD 2-4
- DD 3-1 – DD 3-2 – DD 3-3 – DD 3-4
- DD Ranking
READ THIS FIRST
Author: Sangvis Ferrets
Random autism trivia pieces that the ferret managed to scavenge cus ferrets love finding useless shiny junk.
Author: Chiaki Matsuda
You thought GFL was a user friendly game with generous gacha? No more.
Because people wont stop asking
You know what's really fun? Scouts at night. That's this chapter, its worse than Chapter 6. It's not entirely that, but hey, that's what makes me hate this the most. Bonus points for also including Dreamer in this mess. That's also a great time. So I hope you've readied some Molotovs and a little bit of micro for this.
Hey. Hey kid. You one of those en players that's been playing since near the beginning? Remember 1-4 of original cube? Yeah. That one, the one you used an external tool to help find Ouroboros. It's back, and this time you don't have a cool tool saying where she is. Now you gotta use your big ol brain for this. Good thing for us, I have an MVP korean friend that translated how to figure out where she is based off of what nodes are taken.
Did you enjoy 3-1 and 3-2 of Arctic Warfare? No? Sucks. We're doing it again. Hide and go seek featuring Architect and enough Jupiter Cannons to make me want to die. Did I mention the map is fucking massive? Cause it is.
2-2 is more of the same in the way of enemy compositions, which means more and more armoured units. You'll want the same types of echelons you use for 2-1, an AR echelon to hunt down the boss, and something with AP to hold down the starting heliport.
Awwwwww shit MC Ouroboros back on the mic for another cube chapter. This time with infinitely more annoying obstacles! Remember Arctic Warfare? Yeah. We got mechanics from that now. Jupiters, one ways, more annoying boss mechanics that actually require some micro, and more armoured units than you could ever want. You name it, we got it.