Author: Chiaki Matsuda
Getting Started and FAQs#
- READ ME FIRST covers the minimal basics for how to GFL
- …changing backgrounds is difficult, I guess
- Limited event / reward dolls – when and how they come back
- Timers for battery respawn etc.:
- Repair time formula
- Expedition System (ANNOUNCED BUT NOT YET RELEASED ON EN)
Factory / Production#
Formation / Building Echelons#
- Roles, buffs and classes – what do all these dolls even do?
- Formation overview – positioning
- Assault rifle formation guide
- Rifle formation guide
- Machine gun formation guide
- Night battle basics
- Enemy data
- Combat simulator
- Logistics great success chances
- Combat simulator rewards
Levelling and Progression#
- Experience needed per level
- Daily/Weekly Mission reward overviews
- Where to farm weeklies
- Defence Drill
- Leveling guide
- Zas Corpse Dragging Guide
- Modding Guide
- Core Farming Guide
- Stat calculation overview
- Accuracy/hit formula
- Allied targeting
- Distance and movement
- Link Protection
- Tile based buffs mechanics
- Boss killing events...Sigh.
- Operation Cube (Plus)
- Operation Rabbit Hunt: Rabbit 1 – Rabbit 2 – Rabbit 3 – Rabbit 4
- Operation Arctic Warfare
- Operation Deep Dive
- Va11 Hall-A
READ THIS FIRST
Author: Sangvis Ferrets
Random autism trivia pieces that the ferret managed to scavenge cus ferrets love finding useless shiny junk.
Whatup you core lovin' fucks. You're here cause you're hard up for cores, right? Maybe you leveled one too many 5 stars to 90 and don't go to 100. Maybe you've went to the casino called heavy equipment crafts. Maybe you're just destitute like me. Point is, you need more cores than what you gain in leveling and it sucks. It's time to grind maps not for EXP, but for cores. Do be aware, these maps are a bit more difficult than just grinding stuff like 0-2. You'll be spending more resources than when you were grinding for just EXP. It be like that.
A brief primer on the expedition system
With the Neural Upgrade system announced in EN, it's time to stop calling anything related to modding T-Dolls mod 3ing them. Cause I don't want to be answering the question if it's a separate system. It's the same thing, mod 1 and 2 gotta happen before mod 3.
Why we ask you to do what you do.
What it says
Author: Chiaki Matsuda
CE is calculated as weighted sum of various doll stats according to a formula nobody bothered to reverse engineer, because it sucks.
The best collab, Va-11 Hall-A. Here we get a good taste of how progression in events is like in older servers. The map selection is laid out in a tree-like pattern where you need to use a currency to unlock the next map.
Thankfully, this currency is gotten by mixing drinks in the cafe for clients. So after each mission on normal, you'll go back to the cafe to get to the more va11halla side of the collab. You'll have to listen to the stories of some of the characters featured, then serve them a drink that they request. After the story section, you'll be able to unlock the next map in the event.