- Zeroth point of order: The game hates your waifu, she sucks, and she doesn't deserve happiness. If you're into the game for the waifus, just grab their doujins instead. If this attitude makes you irrationally angry, ragequit now and save us the arguments. Thanks.
- This place is under a lot of construction still because the main author didn't expect to have to do this much work, so more detailed autism guides are being written. The actual ramblings about the individual T-dolls will however be almost always up to date. Should something NOT be up to date,
you're wrong!contact us.
- On Donations: We're not asking for any, nor want any. We're not some poorfags and can afford all our own costs thanks. We're doing this out of Noblesse Oblige.
- This is a guide / list / snarky commentary about all (noteworthy) dolls available or announced for EN. Other servers have other dolls available, or digimind evolutions, or unique equips we don't have yet, so these ratings are not necessarily applicable to other servers, and vice versa. Other servers also have their own resources. Use those. Seriously.
- The ones I don't mention are either trash, I forgot they existed (usually means trash) or collectible rather than used in combat (hi, ARX-160). If in doubt, PM us.
- On one hand the doll section is half written as a meme and should be treated as such. Still, we bothered to make sure even the jokes are at least, accurate to the game if its actually any good or not. If the entry seems like a complete joke entry, well, so is the actual doll. If there is disagreement between our information and what anyone else writes, well, we invite them to try to argue the point, but a lot of outside guides are really written by people who don't know any better.
- For completeness of information, links to the KR wiki are provided. ...Largely because most of us dont actually trust the EN sources. Honestly if you can read Korean they're a much better resource.
- Most 2/3 stars are really stopgaps that are cheap and common. Except a few like M14 who can fucking outDPS 5* RFs and makes all but one 4* RF (SVD) pointless without their special gear. 4*s are the actual bread and butter most will work with until they get a supply of good 5*s. That said, you'll still be using a mix for awhile, because a lot of them really do fill in important gaps in lineup otherwise (like SVD for RoF Rifles)
Doll ratings are generally done by Xecty, complain to him about inaccuraciesOther people keep writing stuff and Xecty will get around to finalizing shit at some point.
"Useful?" explanation and disclaimer#
The 'Useful?' column gives you a one-liner on how useful the unit is based on Xecty's creativity. It does not explain WHY the unit is good, so it's not good enough to use to decide if you want to USE the unit, but it is good enough to decide if you want to KEEP the unit.
Overview for all the fairies available to EN. Unlike with dolls, giving concrete recommendations is a lot harder, since they're much more situational in their uses. So you're just getting a stat dump and commentary.
This contains… guides. And general explanations about gameplay mechanics. It's still snarky. Get used to it.
Somehow we managed to get a whole bunch of guest writers working on it, please check the author info before you complain to the wrong person.
MADCORE comics (he's the guy doing the loading screen comics), translated by Z. Updated slightly less irregularly than MegaTokyo.
- Katyusha/EX-Xecty - Writes most of the stuff. Probably drunk as you read this, wondering where their life went wrong.
- Kazuki/Xecty_is_waifu - Writes some of the newbie guides and provides PoV stuff for players who actually play EN server as their main. Probably dying in
10-4e/8-1n12-4e while writing guides.
- Chiaki/Creshal - Host/Web Admin. Provides the space and some of the random commentary. Negev is his waifu.
- Sangvis_Ferrets - Editor. Turns our ramblings into something resembling English. If any wording is weird, either he missed it or it's his fault. Totally.
- Aenia - Primary translator from Korean->English. Formatting.
- Synthsy - Formatting work+memes.
- Programming_Z / Z - MADCORE comic translator. A Mongol who is currently dealing with existential crisis. Also a bit retarded, so just dm any complaints about the MADCORE translations to him directly.
- Dusk/duskaco - Writes some maths and tactical stuff. Sometimes runs in to tell everyone about how great M99 is. Just don't tell him that nobody really cares about both his numbers and M99.
- Miyako - Resident pizza lion fan. Brand new editor to replace our dead ferret
and needs to fucking write in his entry here. Might be Uzi in disguise. Spent an hour fighting a Reccecenter on the KR server once.
If you have any complaints or notes about anything here, you can contact EX-Xecty or Creshal on reddit (under those names) they'll nag us about it. Also please take note of which author is which for the actual guides in the blog section so you can complain about the right person's article. If it's for the MADCORE stuff, DM Programming_Z directly, as he has all authority and responsibility for that.
- 2021-2-2: No one updates this anymore. But hey at least we have the div collab guide added.
- 2020-11-23: SC guide added. Please kill me. Dolls will also be added in like a hour from this update after I finish doing something else.
- 2020-8-11: Summer Event added. We've also been working on misc updates for the website, and will be doing that for a bit.
- 2020-7-7: Isomer Guide actually added to the guide index. I blame Miyako for this.
- 2020-6-30: Isomer Prep added, I swear I'm working on the rest of the guides ok please don't bully me life is hard out here
- 2020-6-23: Chapter 9N guide added.
- 2020-5-26: Chapter 11 S rank guide added, as well as info on the new mods.
- 2020-4-14: DJMAX guide added. I intended to finish this back in December but CT said nah fam.
- 2020-3-21: White Day Guide added. I can finally fucking rest from writing stuff
- 2020-3-20: Theatre Basics added. Remember to vote C every day
- 2020-2-6: CT Prep guide up. Pls don't lynch me for the ranking section.
- 2020-2-1: Hey. First update of the new year, cause CT is taking a year and a half to write. Have a chapter 8 night guide
- 2019-12-12: Merry Christmas, have a guide for the christmas event
- 2019-10-21: Added a Halloween Event guide. Not like people should need it but eh? Fuck it I guess?
- Fixed some tags. Thanks to KheirFerrum for pointing out multiple tag errors. Namely things like forgetting to add them. Entries have been fixed.
- Added a post for Expeditions since EN's getting it soon.
- Added a Core Farming guide cause god knows 10-4e has awakened the core grinding urges in EN. So much shit added today wtf.
- 2019-09-06: Added the ENTIRE Singularity guide. Please use the overview page. The amount of maps in Singularity means the amount of post spam would be dumb. They're all linked in that overview.
- 2019-08-30: Added a modding guide.
- 2019-08-20: Added the Singularity Prep Guide. Pending a ranking prep section. The thing everyone ACTUALLY wants.
- 2019-08-03: Added a preemptive guide to the VA-11 Hall-A collab. Be aware this will undergo changes once it lands in EN.
- 2019-06-30: Added an overview for Chapter 7 Night Now you too can be disappointed with MG3's """""infinite"""" ammo box.
- 2019-06-13: Added additional notes for most HGs. I'll probably disagree with most of them in a few days and change them up some way, so...
- 2019-06-09: Added most of the cube+ guide. 2-4 coming soontm, just need to review some stuff from kr sources. When it's finished, it's finished. Won't update the changelog for it.
- 2019-06-06: Overhauled a lot of the doll list stuff. This was mostly structural, the actual tags and blurbs will be fixed over the next weeks.
- 2019-06-06: Added a prep guide for cube+. I put a lot of time and effort into this one.
- 2019-05-10: Added an overview to DD ranking; we're hesitant to call it a full guide because there's too many details we didn't yet fully go into
- 2019-05-03: Added formulas that nobody knew they didn't need on Accuracy Notes and Formula page. Now they know they don't need it.
- 2019-04-27: Night AR guide pulled because it sucked.
- 2019-04-25: K5! KLIN! PzB39! F1! DSR-50! UMP40! All the new dolls! …at least until next month's login reward is announced.
- 2019-04-14: DD guide actually finished, hurrah. I realize I didn't add the fact I had every other map except for 2-4 done for awhile, but is that really worth something in the changelog?
- 2019-04-09: MDR, Type-100 and C-MS added.
- 2019-03-11: Old fairy list junked due to having issues on Mobile and we decided to be nice to Mobile Users, and now it has its own section that scales properly on vertical. Also Strategy fairies added. Note that all names are subject to change because we're waiting for EN to release them properly.
- Colt SCW, Atchisson AA-12, Benelli M1014 and Franchi SPAS-12 added.
- Combat Fairy list added. Overview edited to be more clear on the difference between Strategy and Battle fairies.
- 2019-03-01: Added a Deep Dive Prep guide. Pending Proofreading. And one video thing. It's dumb.
- 2019-02-27: Cheytac Intervention initial evaluation added. WE ARE SCIENCING. Please wait warmly for us to figure out what to do.