- First point of order: The game hates your waifu, she sucks, and she doesn't deserve happiness. If you're into the game for the waifus, just grab their doujins instead. If this attitude makes you irrationally angry, ragequit now and save us the arguments. Thanks.
- This place is under a lot of construction still because the main author didnt expect to have to do this much work, so more detailed autism guides are being written. The actual ramblings about the individual T-dolls will however be almost always up to date, and they are (as of 4th October 2018). Should something NOT be up to date,
you're wrong!contact us.
- This is a guide / list / snarky commentary about all (noteworthy) dolls available or announced for EN. Other servers have other dolls available, or digimind evolutions, or unique equips we don't have yet, so these ratings are not necessarily applicable to other servers, and vice versa.
- The ones I don't mention are either trash, I forgot they existed (usually means trash) or collectible rather than used in combat (hi, ARX-160). If in doubt, PM us.
- On 1 hand the doll section is half written as a meme and should be treated as such. Still, we bothered to make sure even the jokes are at least, accurate to the game if its actually any good or not. If the entry seems like a complete joke entry, well, so is the actual doll. If there is disagreement between our information and what anyone else writes, well, we invite them to try to argue the point, but a lot of outside guides are really written by people who don't know any better.
- For completeness of information, links to the KR wiki are provided. ...Largely because most of us dont actually trust the EN sources. Honestly if you can read Korean they're a much better resource.
- Most 2/3 stars are really stopgaps that are cheap and common. Except a few like M14 who can fucking outDPS 5* RFs and makes all but one 4* RF (SVD) pointless without their special gear. 4*s are the actual bread and butter most will work with until they get a supply of good 5*s. That said, you'll still be using a mix for awhile, because a lot of them really do fill in important gaps in lineup otherwise (like SVD for RoF Rifles)
- Doll ratings are generally done by Xecty, complain to him about inaccuracies
- Recommended: If you have them and are not using them, small kids will laugh at you in the streets. Given the official stamp of hubris.
- Good: Solid pick. Will have uses.
- Good (night combat): Solid pick, but only for night-focused echelons. For mixed echelons, consider other options
- Good (special equip): Do you want to spend weeks farming for their special equip, or accidentally got it on your fourth run of the map? With it, they're solid picks, but otherwise they lack something.
- Usable: There's better options around… but also a lot worse. This is mostly for beginner dolls that are easily obtained and notably better than their alternatives If you don't have anything better, go ahead I guess.
- Niche uses: Can be sometimes useful, but don't rush levelling them. Some are actually immensely good at their job, but very unsuited for a normal role (like NTW-20 and M-99)
- Niche uses with special equipment: Sometimes useful if you have the equipment and have a specific something in mind.
- Trophy Raifu: They're pretty. And rare. You might regret turning them into cores, maybe. But probably not.
- Fodder: Don't bother unless you have literally nothing else. Don't waste cores, or capsules, or anything on them.
This contains… guides. And general explanations about gameplay mechanics. It's still snarky. Get used to it.
Somehow we managed to get a whole bunch of guest writers working on it, please check the author info before you complain to the wrong person.
MADCORE comics (he's the guy doing the loading screen comics), translated by Z. Updated slightly less irregularly than MegaTokyo.
- Katyusha/EX-Xecty - Writes most of the stuff. Probably drunk as you read this, wondering where their life went wrong.
- Kazuki/Machina_Mode_Destroy - Writes some of the newbie guides and provides PoV stuff for players who actually play EN server as their main.
- Chiaki/Creshal - Host/Web Admin. Provides the space and some of the random commentary. Negev is his waifu.
- Sangvis_Ferrets - Editor. Turns our ramblings into something resembling English. If any wording is weird, either he missed it or it's his fault. Totally.
- Aenia - Primary translator from Korean->English. Formatting.
- Sirius9001 - Formatting work.
- Programming_Z / Z - MADCORE comic translator. A Mongol who is currently dealing with existential crisis. Also a bit retarded, so just dm any complaints about the MADCORE translations to him directly.
If you have any complaints or notes about anything here, you can contact EX-Xecty or Creshal on reddit (under those names) they'll nag us about it. Also please take note of which author is which for the actual guides in the blog section so you can complain about the right person's article. If it's for the MADCORE stuff, DM Programming_Z directly, as he has all authority and responsibility for that.
- Its less the first update of the year and more the first one we remembered to put in the changelog, because we're responsible adults clearly. A bunch of small typos fixed. If you find any more, message 1 of us and we'll fix it between bouts of heavy drinking.
- Added new dolls to the list. They were actually added already but apparently we all forgot to update the changelog thinking someone else would do it. Will update the old entries soon. End of year sickness sucks.
- ...Fixed a typo that has been there for a month that we never noticed about Mosin having Unique Ammo. Its Unique Accessory. I can only assume I was drunk when I wrote it.
- Deleted placeholder rabbit op thing
- Added actual text guide for rabbit op
- Ribey, Contender and the other new dolls have their own pages now
- AR/MG/RF guides were updated for them, too
- A wild fairy guide has appeared! Early enough to where you can prep for it I guess?
- Happy Armistice Day!
- Assault rifle guide had been public for a while, but now it's officially published and all bugs can be blamed on the editors, not the author. Huzzah!
- Pagination controls have been fixed for comics, and made less meh for the rest
- You can now filter by multiple tags to narrow down searches
- The rifle guide got a small overhaul to add example formations and explain things in better detail.
- Added Chapter 5 night's overview and the Leveling guide.
- Misc. clerical errors (like 'we accidentally moved some dolls' into the wrong category) fixed. Minor bugs (like image sizes being totally bonkers) should be fixed. A couple of more spelling errors fixed but they're still all over the place I think.
- Added new pieces of trivia in the Ferret Corner
- Remember all these tags we added? We actually use them in the guides now, so you know wtf they're talking about.
- Added some SEO shit, oh and you get actual titles for pages so you don't go crazy when having more than one tab open
- SEO shit also makes Discord previews work. Now you can bless everyone with a Moist Nugget
- WAchan is watching you. She knows what you're doing on Pixiv.
- JS05 added to the list.
- 2018-10-15: Sangvis_Ferret added a Ferret's trivia corner, for misc. GFL Trivia. If there are any complaints, bug him or Creshal about it.
- 2018-10-14: Various typos fixed in the doll entries. If there's anymore bug Creshal or Xecty.
- 2018-10-12: Recipes added for tomorrow's shotty release. Good news, they're all in the expensive drop pool! T_T
- 2018-10-08: The MG guide was overhauled to pretend we listen to feedback
- 2018-10-07: Holy shit we have a changelog now!
- Search is now, in theory, not shit.
- Dolls have a details page, on which we will add more in-depth doll specific info… later
- Dolls also can have tags now, but tagging them all will take a while
- Guides page now has a pinned overview over all content; the other posts are now ordered newest first so you can find them easier
- Also, the index only shows a brief abstract for each post, so it's not a hugeass wall of text. Not all articles have abstracts yet.